Participants’ image and personal data
- The image of the Participants may be recorded and later on distributed for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes of the Organizer. Taking part in the event constitute consent for recording, storing, processing and distributing the image acquired during the Kroje event.
- The Organizer is the data controller of the Kroje Participants’ personal data. Participants’ personal data will be processed by the Organizer for the purpose of preparing and performing the Kroje event and also for purposes indicated in point 3) below.
- Kroje Participants’ personal data will be processed for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Organizer, i.e. promotion and direct marketing of his own products and services. These activities – dependent on its form – will be performed provided that the Participant will give a separate consent in line with the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means and provisions of the Telecommunications Law.
- Participant have the right to: access the content of the personal data, demand rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, transfer it to another controller and object to the processing, as well as to file a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority. The consent on the basis of which some of the data is processed can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Organizer. Providing data is voluntary, however essential to take part in the Kroje event.
- Detailed information on personal data processing can be found in the Transparency Policy at https://www.agora.pl/media/polityki-agora/Polityka-przetwarzania-danych-osobowych_Agora.pdf
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for all views presented during the conference and the workshops.
- Each Participant is obliged to respect the safety rules, health and safety and fire regulations that are in force in the building where the event takes place.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for personal belongings of the Participants’ that have been lost, damaged or stolen at any time during the Kroje event.
- The Kroje event Participant shall take full financial responsibility for destruction and damage he causes at any time during the Kroje event.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any harm caused to the Participant due to a force majeure. Force majeure includes an event or combination of events or circumstances, independent of the Organizer, which hinder or make it impossible to perform the Organizer’s obligations and which the Organizer could not have predicted or prevented through acting with due diligence.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and Polish version of this Terms and Conditions, the Polish language version shall prevail.
This Terms and Obligations have been drawn up and published on July 19th 2019.